Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bianch Eros steel road frame. about a 50-51cm frame. 1" headtube. 27.2 seatpost size. frame only. nice riding frame, i'm just condensing my geared roadie and my fixie into one bike, and getting rid of the extra stuff.

bought it cheap, was using it as my road fixie via the White Industries ENO rear wheel. good shape. only thing wrong is that i cut some of the cable guids off, as i was planning on repainting and making it a dedicated fixie frame. still has the rear hanger, so is usable as a geared ride, just has no cable stops: zip tie 'em on, or use stick on guides. won't be able to sell it for much this way, so it's free for the first taker who is.......

willing to drive to longmont and pick it up, or wait until i happen to be down around wherever they are to drop it off, or meet at a ride.

dave

Attachments

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jasonb said:
I will take it to build it up for a road bike for my son! 50 something woudl be perfect size for him.
cool. i'll throw it in my trunk. whenever i'm down south, or if you come up here, it's yours.

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jasonb said:
Great! My gal works up in Longmont so maybe I she could pick it up. Is there a day/time that would work best for you?
i don't work until 7pm tomorrow; i can drop it at her work or someplace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.