Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to meet a friend at 10am to go climb and ski a peak with about 2K of vert. For most of it it's a big gully that's like a big half pipe. Got the ideal to go early with the fat bike and see if I could ride it (at least down) as for much of it the angle is not to steep. Turns out it was steep enough I stopped twice just to let the brakes cool down as they smelled like a big rig at the bottom of a big mountain pass.

The video switches back between the bike and ski climbs and descents

and a couple pics

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
hey TBC, we skied that same area this morning. corn is holding up well.

did not bring my fatbike.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey TBC, we skied that same area this morning. corn is holding up well.

did not bring my fatbike.
You missed out ;) Guessing my tracks were gone by then. That's one of my favorite corn runs, such a fun gully, looks like more Pow turns in the not to distant future!

·
Registered
480 Posts
sweet trip man! but please cut the background music.. i'd much rather hear the squealing brakes and crunching snow.

i don't think background music enhances any of these POV action videos.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
please cut the background music.. i'd much rather hear the squealing brakes and crunching snow.

i don't think background music enhances any of these POV action videos.
Thanks for the criticism :p I make videos for myself and enjoy the music, some times I share them if I think there is something unique that others may enjoy. Please feel free not to click on any of may vids that I may post in the future ;)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thanks for the criticism :p I make videos for myself and enjoy the music, some times I share them if I think there is something unique that others may enjoy. Please feel free not to click on any of may vids that I may post in the future ;)
sensitive much?

your stuff is always 100% awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts