Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two sets of hydro brakes cut to fit a 20" bike that you can have for shipping. Hayes Prime and Guide R. I imagine they would fit just about any 20" bike. Both come with 160 rotors. Guides have warrantied levers, no problems since then. Both sets were working great when they were pulled off his bike, but they have been stored since April. Lots of life in the pads. The Guides are missing the bar clamp but that's pretty cheap.

edit: Gone!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have two sets of hydro brakes cut to fit a 20" bike that you can have for shipping. Hayes Prime and Guide R. I imagine they would fit just about any 20" bike. Both come with 160 rotors. Guides have warrantied levers, no problems since then. Both sets were working great when they were pulled off his bike, but they have been stored since April. Lots of life in the pads. The Guides are missing the bar clamp but that's pretty cheap.
Dibs!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.