Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must be in Order:
1.Who was Moses Horwitz, Jerome Lester Horwitz and Larry fine,. What were they famous for?
2.What was Alan Bonds and Russ Mahon know for?
3.What is the name of the longest mountain range in the world called?
4. In the movie Half baked what did the munchie list consist of ? There are 15 total.
START NOW!! good luck:thumbsup:

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
1. the 3 stooges
2. Both were one of the Original Klunkerz of Marin
3. Andes
4. sour cream and onion chips
with some dip,
beef jerky
some peanut butter
some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars
red popcorn,
graham crackers
the little marshmallows
little chocolate bars
celery,
grape jelly,
Cap’n Crunch with the little Crunch berries,
pizzas.
water,
and Funyons!

·
annadel lives in my blood
434 Posts
1 the 3 stooges

2 created klunkers with fat of road tires in the 70's in marin to ride off rode hagandas

3. the andes

sour cream onion chips dip, beef jerky, peanut butter. Häagen-Dazs chocolate, , popcorn, graham crackers, marshmallows, celery, grape jelly, Cap’n Crunch pizzas. water, Funyons!

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
jimmyboy said:
Is it fare for the Moderator to play? Hell ya it is!! Just got to be on top of your game. Just go to the mail in form on the www.globalbiorhythmevents.com site and mail it to the PO box.. Thanks for playing dude. It's good to give but better to ride" can't beat the Movie Half Baked":thumbsup: :)
Sweeeeet!!!

This means Rensho HAS to do it 24 hour SOLO!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rensho you have till 12:00 Dec 31st for your free entry!!

rensho you must let me know if your going to do the Coolest 8 or 24 solo race by Dec 31 by 12:00 midnight or we will have another contest. Let's put up" Mr. Moderator" or get beat down by your buds for not racing. Its your call?

·
steel is real
21 Posts
Cheating is Relative

Hey Billy,
He's my relative so I can Cheat! We are well, hope you and your family are too. Drop a line when you're coming to Seattle. Went to Manifest in Portland and bought a Miller Dynasty 200DX, welding tube when i can.
MDC

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey Morrow DC,
Good to hear from ya! Last weekend we won the "2009 Cycling Film of the Year" award in front of 600 roadies and triathletes at the 17th Annual Endurance Sports Awards at Sea World in San Diego. Black tie, champagne, the whole shebang. See what you guys started? Now us flannel and boots guys are getting accepted by the skinny tire guys! Too bad it took 'em so long to find out about it. I'm so stoked the whole cycling community loves the film, though. Now, if I could only figure out how to sell some discs, I'd be on to something:). I hope to get up your way soon. Give my best to the Sugar Hill gang.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.