Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ready set go!!

This is for one free entry into the Tahoe Sierra 50&100. Non transfurable.
Must be in order.
1.If you have cellular waste products, fibrin and fatty substances. What is it that you have?
2.Who was the ? of elements, moral law.

This was the greatest man I ever met back in 1979 and a man that I will always look up to:

3. He was the father of? Here are some clues: He carried a K-6 camera
He passed at the age of 96
The greatest map maker in US history
Went to Harvard
4.What did Jules Winnfield say before shooting this man?
5.What is the a H2.5 used for in construction?
Good luck!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
922 Posts
1. Heart disease

2. Francis Wayland

3. Bradford Washburn

4. Ezekiel 25:17

5. Designed to provide seismic and wind ties for trusses or joists, this versatile line may be used for general tie purposes, strongback attachments, and as all-purpose ties where one member crosses another

·
mind taking
370 Posts
jimmyboy said:
This is for one free entry into the Tahoe Sierra 50&100. Non transfurable.
Must be in order.
1.If you have cellular waste products, fibrin and fatty substances. What is it that you have?
2.Who was the ? of elements, moral law.

This was the greatest man I ever met back in 1979 and a man that I will always look up to:

3. He was the father of? Here are some clues: He carried a K-6 camera
He passed at the age of 96
The greatest map maker in US history
Went to Harvard
4.What did Jules Winnfield say before shooting this man?
5.What is the a H2.5 used for in construction?
Good luck!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
1. arteriosclerosis
2. Francis Wayland
3. Henry Bradford Washburn, Jr
4. Ezekiel 25:17
5. sesimic and hurricane tie

·
Registered
922 Posts
1. ATHEROSCLEROSIS

2. Francis Wayland

4. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

5. Connector

·
Registered
922 Posts
1. ATHEROSCLEROSIS

2. Moses

4. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

5. Hurricane tie/connector

·
mind taking
370 Posts
1. plaque

2. Paul Janet

5. Hurricane Tie / Seismic Tie / Rafter Tie

·
Registered
922 Posts
1. Carotid Artery Disease

2. Paul Janet

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
1.Carotid Artery Disease

2.Paul Janet

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.