Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Magicshine Light Dealer
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Racers on Feb 13th at the 24 Hour Race in the Old Pueblo

The SingleTrack Store and their best mates at Oro Valley Bicycles will be providing a free charging station for our Friends and Customers who have purchased Magicshine lightsets.

Our campsite is located on the Southeast corner of Epic Rides Blvd and Cirrus Visual Street. We will provide some chargers but safest to bring one and plug in just in case they are all in use. Look for Oro Valley Bicycles Van and The SingleTrack Store Ford Expedition, drop in and say hi.

Out of respect for official race sponsors we will not be selling product at this years event so please order in advance to allow for shipping :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
LOL!!! Thanks Reade!! I was just giving you a hard time. We will have charging at my tent too... but I am running lights with 12 hour runtimes so I hope to not need the charger...

Good luck out there and you need to come over and hang out on Friday... we are going to be doing some kind of pre-24 hour SS solo night before the event carbo/beer drinking/loading contest cookoff thing at our camp... should be a good time!!

·
Magicshine Light Dealer
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I'll definitely drop in and say hi at some point that weekend. I'm doing our usual 5 person coed so should be able to relax a little rather than when I was riding 24 solo at the Fury in November

tamen00 said:
LOL!!! Thanks Reade!! I was just giving you a hard time. We will have charging at my tent too... but I am running lights with 12 hour runtimes so I hope to not need the charger...

Good luck out there and you need to come over and hang out on Friday... we are going to be doing some kind of pre-24 hour SS solo night before the event carbo/beer drinking/loading contest cookoff thing at our camp... should be a good time!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
???

Shoot. I remembered this thread but didn't remember the location. I for sure would have bought a light. I tried to fix mine and when that didn't work I rented one. Would have worked out better if I could have bought a magicshine. I was thinking you were in the both section but couldn't find you. How was the feed back on the Magicshine? If I can't get mine fixed I'll be in the market

·
Magicshine Light Dealer
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Milkman
There were a ton of Magicshine users out there, I spoke to many happy customers in the exchange tent whilst waiting for my rider to come in. We charged up quite a few as well and everyone was very satisfied with their lightsets, How can you go wrong with that many lumens and such a compact lightweight lightset in the sub $100 market. I posted our location on MTBR, TucsonMTB and thesingletrackstore.com in the last few days before the event. Sorry we weren't able to help you out for 24HIOP but definitely visit our website for future night riding needs

Cheers Reade

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.