Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
help him on a project or 2. works for me! cheese was the man behind the jersey so he gets his. barney sleeps with cheese so she gets hers by default. royta is simply a pre-empting ho so he got his on the sly. or just keep a eye on the turner web site. $65 i think but dont hold me to it.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
cactuscorn said:
barney sleeps with cheese so she gets hers by default. .
Ooh I just got an idea.

thanks!

I've got a block of cheddar that's been looking like it needs some company anyway.

I'll just pay attention here more and see if another run occurs.

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
The sizing is almost exactly the same as the Homer jerseys. They are just a little longer in the hem iirc. In other words, DO NOT SIZE UP (i.e., do not get the next larger size for loose fit- they already fit loose).

Here is the sizing scheme from the old jerseys. It is best to grab a jersey you currently own that fits you well, lay it FLAT on a table, and take the measurements indicated in the figure below. Compare it to those in the table and choose a Turner jersey based on those sizes. The only one I have found to be different is in the hem length which is a little longer on the new jerseys.

The new design:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.