Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Are you sure you want to go with a user who jumped on the forum one time (!) to trash a pretty well thought of bike company? Check with Hometown Bikes in Brighton and see what they have to say.
Exactly. Don't you think that EVERY manufacturer has negative reviews? Pick a catagory A-Z...literally every product has someone who feels like they were so shafted that they would sit back and watch the world burn rather than just move on with life. You don't even know if it's real or a troll.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I can't see someone just making that story up.. and their prices seem too good to be true on top of it. But i will read some more and keep looking.
In today's world, you really can't see someone making up a negative story? Where on earth have you been, and how do I get there?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently purchased a 2020 Framed Alaskan frame. The 197mm hub bike build comes with a Sram NX eagle drivetrain with a Raceface Turbine 190mm spindle crankset. Anyone have one of these bikes with this build? The Q factor on this cracnkset is way too wide and a 170mm spindle crankset isn't wide enought to clear the chainstays. So your stuck with the 190mm crankset. My question is it appears your legs will spread so far apart when riding the bike with this wide of crankset it would not be comfortable. Does anyone have one of these bikes and how does it feel to ride. I'm 6 ft tall. Also, are there any cranksets with a 170mm spindle that would work with this framseset? Thanks in advanace for your help.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts