Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with the release of the Demo and the hate on Pinkbike about it's lack of prettiness. It got me thinking, Bruni has three wins on it already, how many total wins does the Demo have all up?
Trek's Session must have a tonne under Rachel Atherton. Does anyone know where there's a list of World Cup DH wins by bike?
Going way back there will be wins for the V Process under Vouilloz and some Cannondales under Chausson.

·
May The Force Be With You
2,590 Posts
looking at the "boring" Demo it seems they are trying to/ achieved(?) vertical and rearward axle path. If it helps get them to victory lane then why not!.. as far as most winning? Gwin, Peaty, Minnarr have lots of wins

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have wins on different bikes. Honda, Orange...
I'd like to know what specific model has been the most successful. IE Demo, Session, V Process?

·
Registered
197 Posts
They have wins on different bikes. Honda, Orange...
I'd like to know what specific model has been the most successful. IE Demo, Session, V Process?
If i had to guess it would either be the Sunn Radical or the M1.

Vouilloz, Barel and Chausson were all winning on it back in the day, and the M1 was used by so many teams it was even funny...mongoose, Giant, Haro...etc.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
^^ M1 by far. Iron Horse Sunday dominated for many years after that too. OP probably too young to know any of this.

Have FUN!

G MAN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.