Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
master blaster
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im inbetween a few frames and figued i could ask for some help or advice.
right now im between the surly 1x1, salsa ala carte, and the voodoo bizango. also looking for suggestions of similar steel ht frames. thanks in advance. also must have disc mounts.

·
master blaster
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ seems like it. id prefer a frame without canti mounts and i dont need large tire clearance as it will be a xc bike. i may just order up a salsa. anyone know what color the 2010 ala carte is?

·
master blaster
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so the surly is out of the picture. and ive done some reading on the soma and im liking it along with the voodoo and salsa. although im not sure if i can justifiy spending twice as much on the voodoo then the soma. i cant find price on the salsa though. im check with qbp tomarrow and see whats up with the salsa's and what they got. if that doesnt work out i think im gonna order up a soma groove:) im still open for suggestions or ideas of course.

·
master blaster
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
where can i get a on one inbred 26er slot or vertical dropout doesnt matter?
color doesnt matter either really its just gotta be an 18"

·
master blaster
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just ordered myself a Orange Prestige Frame 19"
stoked on it! ive got the rest of the build ready and waiting to be built an put to work cant wait for it to be done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.