Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Cream. I haven't seen on may bikes, but in cars with black windows and such it really looks clean.

·
Registered
24 Posts
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!! All my previouis bikes have been blue and it was a real rench to take something in another colour. I am about to get the ano grey so ano blue would break my heart!!!

·
"55 lbs and climbing!"
1,034 Posts
Keep the shine!

Don't loose the polished rear end and rockers on the painted frames!!!!

The polished rear looks so much nicer than all paint. Besides, the rear gets so much more abuse and abrasion than the front. Paint on the rear just ends up getting beat!

My favorite color would be Laguna Seca Blue and polished on my 08' frame in my grubby hands tomorrow, not January!:D

Wink Wink, Nod Nod, Ya know Ya know Ya know.....;)

·
local trails rider
12,300 Posts
White is the new pink

or something

·
Registered
786 Posts
BMJ said:
Don't loose the polished rear end and rockers on the painted frames!!!!

The polished rear looks so much nicer than all paint. Besides, the rear gets so much more abuse and abrasion than the front. Paint on the rear just ends up getting beat!
I will agree with this. The ball-burnished rear ends add a nice touch of class. It gives the bikes a more boutique-ish look.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Since I'm 99% sure the XCL will be my next frame I might as well put in my 2 cents.:D
I totally agree with the ball burnished rear sections. They look great and don't get all chipped and scratched.
As far as colors, I really don't have a problem with any of the current offerings, but as others have said, a blue would look nice. Maybe something to match the blue bits on the Fox shocks.
I also think a cream or dark green metallic would look good. My original full suspension (way back) was an Amp B3 with a dark metallic green front and polished rear. It was really sharp.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts