Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some good FR hardtail frames. my friends is building one and wants to know which frame to get, he is planning on a Sherman breakout fork with a 1.5 inch head tube. do you know of any Hardtail frames that can take the sherman? price doesn't matter

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
freerider167 said:
What are some good FR hardtail frames. my friends is building one and wants to know which frame to get, he is planning on a Sherman breakout fork with a 1.5 inch head tube. do you know of any Hardtail frames that can take the sherman? price doesn't matter
evil imp = good choice but i dunno, 7in may make bike too tall

·
Registered
16 Posts
Why does he want to put such a long travel fork on a hardtail?

I had a Breakout on my old imperial and the front end was soooooo tall if I sneezed I'd hit my chin on the stem. I quickly took it off and put a 5" sherman on it.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i've been looking at sinister and my friend really likes the Dna even though the sherman won't fit he will most likly get a sinister DNA or ridge with a Fox 36 fork. Anyone ever ridden on of these frames

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.