Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Not sure if anyone has any leads on this, but I just swapped out my stock 2021 Fox 36 Performance Elite for a 2022 Fox 38 Performance Elite am looking to color match the stock 36 graphics from my 2021 Megatower Storm Grey so I can keep the stock theme alive with the new fork. Do any of you happen to have access to a vector file for a Fox 38 Performance Elite or a Factory so I can get what I want together and send it to my buddy to have his shop print it for me? Any insight would be helpful. Thank you!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey all. Not sure if anyone has any leads on this, but I just swapped out my stock 2021 Fox 36 Performance Elite for a 2022 Fox 38 Performance Elite am looking to color match the stock 36 graphics from my 2021 Megatower Storm Grey so I can keep the stock theme alive with the new fork. Do any of you happen to have access to a vector file for a Fox 38 Performance Elite or a Factory so I can get what I want together and send it to my buddy to have his shop print it for me? Any insight would be helpful. Thank you!
Go to Slik graphics. I've had good results from them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.