Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Compulsive Bike Builder
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got in some QR15 forks in anticipation of a lot of popularity. I personally think it is a perfect match for the XCL. Not as much weight at a QR20, and designed for steering precision more than for big hucking.

But where are the hubs? There are lots of promises of hubs coming out soon. I am a little skeptical. But one QR15 hub that is for real right now is the Hope II Pro. You have to buy the QR15 insert in addition to a complete hub, but it can be done. The Hope II Pro is also a nice match for the XCL, just a little beefier than cross country, bullet proof, and good looking. I stocked up on the Hope Pro II QR15 inserts, then built up a set on Stans Olympic rims and mounted it up on the XCL, it is good to go!

·
Made in China
378 Posts
WOW I've been waiting for those. Where did you get them????????????????

MUST KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Mmmm Rocks Good
645 Posts
Great hubs! I have a Hope Pro II and it is a great hub! Noisy as hell but very nice. Plus, Hope is a lot like Chumba, they stand behind their product and make sure the customer is riding!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm having a set of Hope II's w/Stans Arch rims built up right now. The reason for going with Hope was because of the interchange feature on the front hub. I'm still not sure if I'm going to try a Pike/Revelation or TALAS 15 for a new fork and this hub will work for both.

Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.