Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just wanted to give you an update on how the fork has changed my bike. I put a Schwalbe 2.4 on the front tubless and a Fire Pro 2.1 on the rear it's a 2.2 like Bruce said before. I got a chance to put the new rear shock to the test also(Pushed High Volume Cannister) along with the Rohloff hub. It was so cool to be able to crank the fork all the way down on the climbs with the sag its down to 90mm. On the down hill max travel lookin for rocks to hit, the fork is so so so stiff and adjustable mated to the rear its plain out fast as hell, but crazy stable, made 3 1/2ft rock drops feel like little snow board jumps like butta baby!!!!!!!!!! The Rohloff hub is so ubber I love that thing shifting made so easy.

My build was inspired by the 29er fourm all the great ideas I have seen that made me think I could make the bike I wanted and I did.

Thank you all

B-Ray

Attachments

·
El Pollo Diablo
1,473 Posts
he also skimped on the water bottle, and didn't get pimped out brake lines it looks like...
slacker.

Nice ride...
needs dirt.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cruzthepug said:
How much mud clearance does the fork have? From the picture it doesn't look like much.
With the Schwable on there it is close, but its a really big tire have had no problems and the tire isn't a mud tire that I would use. I had a WW 2.5 on there and was way smaller than this tire. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts