Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Specialized Enduro with FOX fork and FOX suspension 165mm travel, and I have had it for under 2 1/2 years. I did a small 3 foot drop and my suspension started spewing its guts everywhere and I couldn't move the switch to change rebound settings. I don't have much knowlage about the suspension other then I know FOX is sopose to be the best and last a lot longer then 2 years. I don't beat on my bike either, I take care of it. If anyone has some information about it that would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
9,513 Posts
I have a 2013 Specialized Enduro with FOX fork and FOX suspension 165mm travel, and I have had it for under 2 1/2 years. I did a small 3 foot drop and my suspension started spewing its guts everywhere and I couldn't move the switch to change rebound settings. I don't have much knowlage about the suspension other then I know FOX is sopose to be the best and last a lot longer then 2 years. I don't beat on my bike either, I take care of it. If anyone has some information about it that would be great, thanks.

I would recommend that you read the service intervals for your equipment, then you will have your answers.

good news is replacing the seals / oil is super easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts