Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I picked one up a month ago for the new bike I'm putting together for my son.

Unlike Fox forks I've purchased from Chain Reaction in the past, this comes in the factory box with the factory manual, etc. It is sized 15x100, not 15x110 (if you zoom in on the photo on the webpage, the axle says 15x110, but it's not).

The sticker on the one we got is pulling away from the fork, but it's otherwise 100% new. For the price, if you need a 100mm travel 27.5 fork, you really can't go wrong.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Be careful ordering forks from CRC.
Their listings seem to be vague on purpose.
You end up with old versions, OEM specials( with different or down graded internals)....or as thecreepr mentioned above...wrong size.
Go to the suspension forum...and you'll find quite a few cases in the Mattoc and Fox threads
I was ready to pull the trigger on a fork after several emails to CRC trying to confirm the ad was correct ( to which they gave bad or more vague info)...when others in the Mattoc thread started receiving their forks and they were not what they had ordered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.