Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no where in the manual does it say what setting is in what position

...thanks for the link,but i read the owners manual and there is no information in it about the lever postioning

·
Registered
154 Posts
ssuperx10001 said:
...thanks for the link,but i read the owners manual and there is no information in it about the lever postioning
Whew, I thought I was the only moron. It's not in the manual! I had to find out by experimentation. I looked at the manual upside down,sidewise and in foreign language trying to find a clue...

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
ssuperx10001 said:
Sorry that wasn't sarcasim, I posted the link in case you or others didn't have a manual. (it happens)

And I thought the Zoke manuals had issues... At least they have translation as an excuse.
But then they're probably suprised people actually read the manual in the first place.

I just read it, and you are correct. They are not particularly explicit about the PP lever orientation.

Fox 2005 Rear Shock Owners Manual pg 10 pgph-4 said:
...The three settings of the lever are full ProPedal, light ProPedal, and Plush... Switch between postitions and select the one that reduces suspension movement most effectively while providing the desired amount of bump absorption...
If there is not point of reference which way is what, I can see how someone wouldn't know if they should be moving the "+" towards the top center or the bottom center to get that setting. (and some folks may mount the shock inverted.)

Cheers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.