Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
kite surfer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new frame, Blur LT2, with the monarch 3.3 shock on! thinking of swapping it with my old RP23 since I had no issues with it, mostly AM use!
Has anyone had experience with the monarch?

·
SS Pusher Man
7,621 Posts
Been running one on my Tallboy....really like it....pedals much nicer than the Fox on VPP bikes.....plus, the Gate adjustments actually do something.....SC spec's a low valving on the Fox shocks so the Pro Pedal doesn't do very much.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,621 Posts
Nope.....can go up to just about 300 psi.....which you will be using your body weight as a base to set your shock..

·
Registered
85 Posts
I ordered my LTc with a Fox but got a Monarch instead, this shock is certainly very good ad pedalling, or is the bike? I am 190lbs and the shock is set according to manufacturer recommendations. I was told that Monarcha are easier to rebuild, is this true?

·
遅すぎ
431 Posts
mtnbikej said:
SC spec's a low valving on the Fox shocks so the Pro Pedal doesn't do very much.
I definitively notice a difference with the different pro pedal settings on the LT2, especially when standing. I didn't on the blur classic. Dunno if this is a vpp2 thing?

·
kite surfer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rudaripu said:
I ordered my LTc with a Fox but got a Monarch instead, this shock is certainly very good ad pedalling, or is the bike? I am 190lbs and the shock is set according to manufacturer recommendations. I was told that Monarcha are easier to rebuild, is this true?
That's what they told me too, they are easier to rebuild and might be able to do it yourself following instructions!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts