Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, going to send my shock back to Fox to get fixed, how long is the typical turnaround time? 1 week, 2 week. Just wondering what I am going to do with my depressing life when my bike it broke. Anyone got a cheap 7.875inx2in shock that you could loan me.

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
BSN_mt said:
Well, going to send my shock back to Fox to get fixed, how long is the typical turnaround time? 1 week, 2 week. Just wondering what I am going to do with my depressing life when my bike it broke. Anyone got a cheap 7.875inx2in shock that you could loan me.
Not sure about the turn around from Fox, but I have another/better option for you. Just curious whats' Fox charging these days for a rebuild?? Have you ever heard of PUSH?? You may want to consider sending it to PUSH and have them rebuild it or better yet maybe add some platform damping too it. I for PUSH their general turn around used to be about 1 week max. Their in Cali, check'em out here http://www.pushindustries.com.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
BSN_mt said:
hey, dont fret. i blew out my rear vannila 2 times and i got it back fixed within a week of sending it in each time. plus it cost me nothing cause it was under warrenty. fox is based on the west caost and i live in NY so thats pretty damn fast. i used US mail if ya wondering. call them before you send it of course :rolleyes:

·
Registered
80 Posts
push industries

Push is a custom company way better than sending it to fox. It is race season lucky to see it mid september. Push will custom tune the shock for you then you will not be sending it in twice for repair. Thats what

1 - 9 of 9 Posts