Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Decal covers? I would just get a new set of decals, because we all know, cool decals = + 10hp!
-Freuderlocks

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Mojo Troll said:
just remove them. it doesnt affect performance. bike snobs will still know its a fox.

Spend the money you saved on a new pair of grips, a pair of gloves, a new rear tire.
GASP! You can't do that to Fox Forks. Half of the cost is in the stickers. If Fox made forks/shocks without stickers, they would cost ~$300 new. ;)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Well a new set of decals runs about 16$ if I remember correctly (I ordered them for my Float last year), and while you're replacing the seals just put some new decals on while you're at it.

One that thing also works well is some 3M clear frame protecter. It's a thin piece of vinyl coating that I think it SUPPOSED to be use on cars, but it works great on frames/forks and is nearly invisible. I use it all the time, you'd be surprised how the resale value of your gear goes up when it doesn't look like it's beat to sh^t

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.