Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:
I have searched MTBR for this information as well as the Fox Racing Shox site and can't get an exact specification. It's not listed at Giant Bicycles either - so I'm posting up here.

I have found the following information here in this forum under another thread - I am looking for the shock size information for my Fox Float R ProPedal on my Giant Trance. I have removed it and am waiting on a reply from my LBS but they are closed for a week starting yesterday so in the effort of finding this information sooner than later, I was hoping the forum could help me out.

This is what I found - it's 6.5" eye to eye and 1.5" stroke? Is this accurate and would it be all the information I would need to specify when reselling this shock?

I am upgrading to an RP23, which the LBS can order up for me and would get the right sizing, I need the sizing information beforehand to sell this one accurately.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You.

Thanks for the information - this is going up for sale on eBay and/or other resources. I know its not kosher to post in a posting but if you are interested PM me and I'll get in touch with you.

Best Regards!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.