Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to replace my faithfull F80RLT in near future and would like to get suggestions and comments on this issue esp from those who has first hand experience with the new SID . I have been running Fox for as long as i can remember and I can live with the little extra weight against performance . On the other hand, the new SID looks like something that should be put into the shopping list as far as weight and the new features are concern.At the same time my LSB has new 2007 F80RLT on sales at >500 usd . :confused:

·
ups and downs
15,600 Posts
I have run the F80RLT for several years and just mounted up a SID Team 80mm on my hardtail and the SID is every bit as stiff for keeping the wheel pointed the right way, the Black box valving is terrific, it has just the right balance of hi/low speed compression damping to make pedaling bob free and still feel responsive on small bumps. The build quality looks really good on the SID. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank for the info. Its your happen to be V brake version? cos I will need to look for the V brake version .how is the weight on your TEAM??

·
Bike Matron
245 Posts
Used AND new....

You can get a new fork by keeping the Fox F80 RLC and sending it to PUSH Industries. You basically get a rebuilt fork updated with the PUSH internals and tuned specially to you as a rider. So -- you get a better than new fork back, for a fraction of the cost of a new one -- probably about $250. Might be worth thinking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.