Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all- I am an absolute newbee- i just got a Cannondale Rush 3z. This is not the lefty cannondale, but the one with a Fox F100 fork. My question maybe two fold, since i am new to the game.
1- Should the fork resist "giving back". In other words when i push down several times, the fork seems to stiffen...but when i stop, then it slowly comes back. Is this normal? I played with the rebound knob on the top of the fork, but i don't really see a difference.

(2- The fork is out of the box, so perhaps i need to do some fine adjustments with the suggested high pressure pump?)

It's been years since i rode mt bike, and the technology is amazing, yet more complex. Any thoughts would be great.

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
mlecho said:
hi all- I am an absolute newbee- i just got a Cannondale Rush 3z. This is not the lefty cannondale, but the one with a Fox F100 fork. My question maybe two fold, since i am new to the game.
1- Should the fork resist "giving back". In other words when i push down several times, the fork seems to stiffen...but when i stop, then it slowly comes back. Is this normal? I played with the rebound knob on the top of the fork, but i don't really see a difference.

(2- The fork is out of the box, so perhaps i need to do some fine adjustments with the suggested high pressure pump?)

It's been years since i rode mt bike, and the technology is amazing, yet more complex. Any thoughts would be great.
Do you have enough pressure in the air chamber to support your weight and give you proper sag? Is this a Terralogic F or plain F?

_MK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.