Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gnarbar
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Solid reviews for both....I'm really feeling the ROCO but any reason why not ? This is to match a new Bomber 66 ATA up front. TST appeals as it's simple, quick to use, and the shock has plenty of adjustment options etc.

ROCO World Cup seems to be more plain DH shick to me.

Build is for a Knolly Delerium-T for 25% AM 25% light freeride and 50% generally ripping fast and light on singletrack.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Roco without a doubt.

I'd seriously think about stepping up to a Roco WC for the high speed compression adjust. If you like to ride fast in techie terrain you will thank yourself. I have not rode a Delirium T, but I know when I had a Roco TST Air on my Endorphin I liked it best with TST open and kinda wished they made a WC version for it.... in other words Knolly's pedal very well as is and do not need much low speed adjust (unless you have to ride up and up and up the mountain you might appreciate it).

·
Gnarbar
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All Mountain said:
Roco TST without a doubt.

I'd seriously think about stepping up to a Roco WC for the high speed compression adjust. If you like to ride fast in techie terrain you will thank yourself. I have not rode a Delirium T, but I know when I had a Roco TST Air on my Endorphin I liked it best with TST open and kinda wished they made a WC version for it.... in other words Knolly's pedal very well as is.
Yeah I razz a lot of fast natural sketch lines like old skool DH style as well as slower rougher rocky gnarly FR lines.

So for a Knolly, the TST is not such a big deal (that makes sense as they pedal well).

Hmm. The budget is there for a WC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.