Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Single Speed Junkie
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a Fox 80RLT on a single speed and the darn thing has always felt as if it had a loose headset. This finally drove me nuts so I sent the thing into PUSH to have the bushings replaced and fitted. Come to find out that they are able to press them in by hand into the lowers. To me this sounds as if the machining tolerances are a bit off so they pressed in a few more sets all by hand, which indicates to me that the lowers are out of tolerance and should be replaced. I know that Fox is known for making a fairly decent shock at least for the price they better. Now I'm just hoping that I can get the fork repaired and back on the bike soon so I don't miss out on some of the upcomming races. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Hopefully FOX and PUSH can figure this out and do the right thing.

(Know that this is fairly common between the sanctions and bushings, but not the lowers and bushings.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.