Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back on the wagon
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put a 36 on a Mojo 3? I remember the Ibis rep at the demo telling me he had his set up that way, maybe at 150 mm or maybe at 140 mm. I also think he might have said that at 25% sag, the A-C height on the 150mm 36 might have been the same as the 140mm 34... Any experience with this out there?

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have the fox 36 on my Mojo3 since built because I weight 190 ready to ride. A2C on Fox 36 150 is not the same as fox 34 140 for the 27.5 wheel size. That’s all I can tell you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Has anyone put a 36 on a Mojo 3? I remember the Ibis rep at the demo telling me he had his set up that way, maybe at 150 mm or maybe at 140 mm. I also think he might have said that at 25% sag, the A-C height on the 150mm 36 might have been the same as the 140mm 34... Any experience with this out there?
Hey there, I don't visit MTBR much, but just checked in and saw your thread. I put a 36 on my Mojo 3 and it really increased my enjoyment of the bike. I have zero desires to go back to a 34 fork on the bike.

I did a bit of a build vlog series last year about the bike, here's the episode going over the first impressions of the 36 fork swap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.