Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Think u gon get me? MF!
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rebound adjust broke on my fox float 32:mad: . the shop said either just the knob or the whole fork is broken. has anyone had this happen and how was it fixed? thanks

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
It's common for people to over rotate the red rebound dial on FOX forks and break of the tabs that attach the metering rod to the adjuster barrel inside the damping rod. Sounds like this may be what happened. Not to big of a deal an something we can generally address at no additional charge to any of our fork servicing.

Darren

·
Think u gon get me? MF!
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PUSHIND said:
It's common for people to over rotate the red rebound dial on FOX forks and break of the tabs that attach the metering rod to the adjuster barrel inside the damping rod. Sounds like this may be what happened. Not to big of a deal an something we can generally address at no additional charge to any of our fork servicing.

Darren
well i dont know how it happened i received the bike from where i bought it and it was like that.. the guy that sold it to me is going to pay for the fix but i just hope its easy and not expensive. i wanna ride.... haha. do u work for fox???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.