Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are they going to do, shoot me, eh, never mind, bad example.
Anyway, I'll be celebrating the Fourth of July in true patriotic fashion, and breaking the SP blockade. The 2nd annual Allamuchy hat trick will be rolling out of the Cranberry Lake park and ride lot on RT. 206 north at 9:07 A.M. SHARP. We'll be rolling up towards Kittatiny Sp for a lap of the park, back down into Allamuchy via Waving Willies, across to the inner BS loop up and over cardiac, down to rt. 517, out and up towards Deer park for a 9 mile loop, and back down to Waterloo rd for a return loop back trough the north side of Allamuchy. It will be a spirited ride with no stops in the woods, though a water/food stop at the Texaco station near rt. 517. Figure 28-32 miles 3 1/2 hours + or -. If your up for it please be prepared with proper attitude, adequate water, food, tubes and equipment. Bring $$$ for food and medivac expenses
So far it will be Jim G. and my ever entertaining self.
It's a long 'en, though a good 'en.
NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.
Hopefully we'll see some of you out there.
Kris W.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Great timing

Nothing like waiting till the last minute to post this ride. I would have had to start convincing the wife a couple of days ago for this one. Oh well, it sounds like it would suck anyway!:D Have fun & happy 4th.

Kirt

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Final approval time stamped received at 2058 hrs

I only received final clearance and approval from the "warden" minutes before I posted the ride. Just tell your bride your going out to pick up charcoal, burgers, ice cream and a new DIAMOND TENNIS bracelet, and that you'll be back soon. Hell it's Jim G's wedding anniversairy and his wifes birthday tommorrow, he's not letting that stop him.
Man or Mouse ?
Come join the Thundering Herd Review....:D

·
Registered
428 Posts
sounds like a fun ride. where is this park and ride lot exactly?I am not in shape to do this but just in case NJ parks are closed for a long time it would be a good spot to park the car.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
RyderX said:
What are they going to do, shoot me, eh, never mind, bad example.
Anyway, I'll be celebrating the Fourth of July in true patriotic fashion, and breaking the SP blockade. The 2nd annual Allamuchy hat trick will be rolling out of the Cranberry Lake park and ride lot on RT. 206 north at 9:07 A.M. SHARP. We'll be rolling up towards Kittatiny Sp for a lap of the park, back down into Allamuchy via Waving Willies, across to the inner BS loop up and over cardiac, down to rt. 517, out and up towards Deer park for a 9 mile loop, and back down to Waterloo rd for a return loop back trough the north side of Allamuchy. It will be a spirited ride with no stops in the woods, though a water/food stop at the Texaco station near rt. 517. Figure 28-32 miles 3 1/2 hours + or -. If your up for it please be prepared with proper attitude, adequate water, food, tubes and equipment. Bring $$$ for food and medivac expenses
So far it will be Jim G. and my ever entertaining self.
It's a long 'en, though a good 'en.
NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.
Hopefully we'll see some of you out there.
Kris W.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Booyah... I've already penciled this in for 2007. Looking forward to the 3rd Annual...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.