Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah, was up doing an xc ride last Sunday, superbowel Sunday, and there was a full face helmet sitting there on the railing when I finished up.

Threw it in the back of my truck since it was sort of late in the day and figured whomever owned it was on their way home already. HAd something else with it that also made me think the days ride was over for whomever owned this helmet.

It is very distinct, so pm me if you lost your helmet and describe it and we'll make arrangements to get it back to you.

Going to post this in the NorCal forum as well...but feel free to spread the word.

·
Moose Member
2,195 Posts
Internal14 said:
So yeah, was up doing an xc ride last Sunday, superbowel Sunday, and there was a full face helmet sitting there on the railing when I finished up.

Threw it in the back of my truck since it was sort of late in the day and figured whomever owned it was on their way home already. HAd something else with it that also made me think the days ride was over for whomever owned this helmet.

It is very distinct, so pm me if you lost your helmet and describe it and we'll make arrangements to get it back to you.

Going to post this in the NorCal forum as well...but feel free to spread the word.
really cool of you. Hopefully the guy or one of his friends sees this and you get it back to him...

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Giving this a bump for good karma. I'm trying here people!

What else to do to try and contact the owner? Here and Ridemonkey have been covered.

What sort of grace period should be adhered to before throwing this up on craigslist?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.