Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a handpump on the trail at FI. Left a sign for the owner to conact me and thought I would post here. Email me [email protected] if you lost one. I am @ FI almost every weekday @5:30pm, riding a Cannondale 1FG.

Happy trails, S

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
I didn't lose a pump, but I do have a funny story about losing something on the trail. Apparently my little nut container (no comments from the peanut gallery) fell out of my bag on T100 a while ago. I actually didn't realize it. But on a separate ride, I was riding T100 again--at night to boot--and took a rest stop at the top of a climb. I looked over at a rock--it was night remember, so visibility sucked--and I see this container that looks familiar. Lo and behold, it was my nut container (ssshhhh), which after inspection was no longer in my saddle bag. Apparently, it had fallen out during a ride unbeknownst to me.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Nut Container

Good thing this was on T-100 where very few people would want to take home a used nut container! If this was down at Papago, you never would have found it again.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts