Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guys, this used to be a popular thing. Unfortunately I don't have but one image to contribute, but I'm sure there's others who don't ride solo and who's buddy's don't mind stopping to session and take pics. This is from the first part of the 1st trail I rode on Monday afternoon, used to be a really hard intro section, was an absolute blast and the Prime just made it seem so much easier than I remember.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some varied and nice looking trails Collideous., Looks a bit cool in the last pic, what's temps like in your region now? Right now we're seeming to be getting back into rainy season, but it's still hot so days are hot and humid as hell. Will be trying to take the good camera out with me on some rides to get some new shots of all our varied trails.

·
i don't give a shift
863 Posts
Some varied and nice looking trails Collideous., Looks a bit cool in the last pic, what's temps like in your region now?
It's been around 20-25 C. The foggy day was just that - foggy. It rained a little and temperatures were perfect. I logged 1000 km in May thanks to very favorable riding conditions. May 17th was one of those good days:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts