Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's been a while since I've spent a lot of time on the other forums, but when did MTBR get rid of all the manufacturer forums, and all of the location based forums?? they're all gone.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, just found them with my laptop. Just another stupid iPadism! hate it when the iPAD just decides that I don't need to see parts of some web sites! it's getting a bit annoying.

thanx

·
wawe member
892 Posts
was98strat said:
yep, just found them with my laptop. Just another stupid iPadism! hate it when the iPAD just decides that I don't need to see parts of some web sites! it's getting a bit annoying.

thanx
They all show up on my iPhone. As the iPhone uses the same OS and browser as the iPad.... Judgment: User Error.

You probably clicked a link for "classic mountain bike forums" instead of "Mountain Bike Review".

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Black Bart said:
They all show up on my iPhone. As the iPhone uses the same OS and browser as the iPad.... Judgment: User Error.

You probably clicked a link for "classic mountain bike forums" instead of "Mountain Bike Review".
That would make sense.

I've never experienced that problem browsing MTBR forums on iOS 3 or 4.

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
JonathanGennick said:
I see everything on my iPhone. I just wish the forums would support TapTalk.
That would require that the forum software be updated to a newer version of vBulletin. The ultralords here don't seem to be too keen on doing that.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is definitely something to do with IOS 4.3.2 or safari. I'm looking at the forum list on my laptop, next to my ipad and the results are very different. oh well guess I'll just have to live with it. Steve Jobs give us choice, we cans handle it!!!

·
wawe member
892 Posts
was98strat said:
It is definitely something to do with IOS 4.3.2 or safari. I'm looking at the forum list on my laptop, next to my ipad and the results are very different. oh well guess I'll just have to live with it. Steve Jobs give us choice, we cans handle it!!!
Others, including myself, using iOS 4.3.2 and Safari are seeing the whole forum list so clearly your issue has to do with iOS and Safari. :rolleyes:

Steve, you can make it simple, you can make it easy, but you can't make it idiot-proof!

Blue Text Line Colorfulness Font
Blue Text White Colorfulness Line

1 - 12 of 12 Posts