Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A long time ago(9-15 months) someone had posted a tire list. It went through all the tires and all the internet retailers with prices on our 29er tires, shipping etc etc. very amazing and exhaustive.

My question is, does anyone know where that is? or how to get back to the "old" mtbr forums? I think that is where I remember seeing it.

if not, does anyone have any idea who has the best deal on Nanos?--if even they are available? regular wire bead

Thanks all

·
mtbr memeber
576 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks jpre

that is exactly what I was looking for, I am just really one of those searchers that if I can't find it in the first couple of listings then I do another search.

My next question is, are they still making wirebead nanos? Are they orderable or do I need to find someone with stock?

·
Registered
236 Posts
shark67 said:
if not, does anyone have any idea who has the best deal on Nanos?--if even they are available? regular wire bead

Thanks all
I tried pumping this crowd for info not long ago. My theory is there are very few left. I snatched the last pair of wire beads from Chainwheel last week, they still have a few in Kevlar if your looking. Good luck and if you find that pot o' wire beaded nanos post it, I would love to pick up another pair.

e

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.