Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
doh!

sgltrak said:
I can't get away in the PM, but we have 3 or 4 riding Coyote / Blue Sky at 8:45 tomorrow AM, if your schedule is flexible.
I'd love to but i've got a morning full of conference calls. It's too often, but sometimes work does actually get in the way of my riding.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what time

rcstylin said:
A few of us are meeting at the sodderberg trailhead and doing the tower road up to the top of the hill and then riding back down. I'm going to take a light in case anyone wants to do more after dark.
I might join you. What time? Are the trails dry at horsetooth?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might prefer a day time ride today (dialing in a new bike) but I'll see. I haven't ridden at horsetooth yet so that could be fun. don't wait for me...

sgltrak: what time you thinking on friday?

·
pain intolerant
745 Posts
cytoe said:
Towers->Stout->Carie Spring->Tower->Spring Creek->Herrington was good. There was some snow/ice (mostly on Stout).
Recommend avoiding the Valley Trail linking the Arthur's Rock TH lot to the bottom of Tower Road. As of yesterday (Thursday) it was too muddy for bikes, IMO. +1 that the other trails mentioned above, plus Carey Springs, were in good riding shape.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Playground is in great shape - just some dunes in the pump track. Checked it out at 4 pm Friday. The strong wind blew me over the tables. Cold but fun.

Need to go tomorrow and practice some more. I am still scarred...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.