Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bikehard
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
08 Spot w/ 09 Talas up front. I am looking at purchasing Formula K-24's and I am not sure what front and rear cable length to buy. This is my first full suspension bike... so all you veterans please advise. These brakes come in different lengths and are pre-bled.

Thanks in advance!

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
buildthis said:
08 Spot w/ 09 Talas up front. I am looking at purchasing Formula K-24's and I am not sure what front and rear cable length to buy. This is my first full suspension bike... so all you veterans please advise. These brakes come in different lengths and are pre-bled.

Thanks in advance!
You don't mention what size the frame is, but assuming it's not an XXL or something then the 850 front and 1500 rear lengths will be fine.

Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
[email protected]

·
Bikehard
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ventanarama said:
You don't mention what size the frame is, but assuming it's not an XXL or something then the 850 front and 1500 rear lengths will be fine.

Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
[email protected]
Sorry it is a Medium frame....So would that be a 85cm and 150cm? Also is the rear adapter an IS adapter?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.