Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my RS pike fork,is gonna be needing service here soon,such as changing my seals,oil,i like to stwich to a stiffer spring as well,etc...this kind of work is a little beyond my skills(specially since i want the job done right the first time)...in my town i haven't found a LBS that i trust to do this kind of work yet...i'm in new mexico...so my questions are...anyone out there had this issue before and where did you send your suspension to be work at?
does anyone know of a reliable LBS that works on out of town/state products?thanks in advance.
RCC.

·
Haro Sonix LT VL120
813 Posts
Bike mag wrote an article about a independent suspension tuner in OC California called Garage Works. they will service your fork and get it the way you want it. They will overhaul the fork or the whole bike and from what Bike said they can get the most out of the fork. you can mail the fork or bring it.

David

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D-Avid said:
Bike mag wrote an article about a independent suspension tuner in OC California called Garage Works. they will service your fork and get it the way you want it. They will overhaul the fork or the whole bike and from what Bike said they can get the most out of the fork. you can mail the fork or bring it.

David
thanks a lot for the imput david.
RCC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.