Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a big hit comp and a sugar 4+ and i have a ski condo in nh that i stay at for the better part of the summer. We have a deck and thats where i always leave my two bikes. Both of the forks on the bikes have almost lost all of their rebound. About half as slow as what they where at when i ride them before recently. The big hit is about 3 months old and the fisher is around 8 months old. I think the constant sun on them might have done somthing to the oil. Is this crazy or is their something else that happened to it and has this happened to anyone else? Thanks

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
bighitripper said:
I have a big hit comp and a sugar 4+ and i have a ski condo in nh that i stay at for the better part of the summer. We have a deck and thats where i always leave my two bikes. Both of the forks on the bikes have almost lost all of their rebound. About half as slow as what they where at when i ride them before recently. The big hit is about 3 months old and the fisher is around 8 months old. I think the constant sun on them might have done somthing to the oil. Is this crazy or is their something else that happened to it and has this happened to anyone else? Thanks
have you tried adjusting them? maybe the sun could have done something, i dunno. wait for JM or Zedro and they might know.

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
no clue since i dont know what forks you are talking about

the problem sounds very odd though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts