Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
We get titles?
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding along Sunday, and I noticed a fork boot on the trail. I'm wondering what sort of cataclysmic accident you'd have to have to get your fork boot to fall off. Must have been a serious fork failure.

·
rack admirer
665 Posts
I saw that, too.

It's been there at least 2 Sundays and I was moving too fast to consider cleaning it up. I am a late Sunday pre-dusk rider now if you need to take a double shift.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
yeah that's weird

upNdown said:
I was riding along Sunday, and I noticed a fork boot on the trail. I'm wondering what sort of cataclysmic accident you'd have to have to get your fork boot to fall off. Must have been a serious fork failure.
Doubly weird if it wasn't torn.
I once found a complete Judy skewer-mounted elastomer stack on a ride. How stoned do you have to be to not notice that missing?

Even weirder, riding the annual Kennebec Pass July 4th loop, there were a pair of BMX wheels with tires lying on a rock along the trail, a tough 5 or 6 miles from the upper end at the bottom of the sliderock trail, with no other access points, as it's in an isolated canyon along Junction Creek.

·
We get titles?
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may take you up on that someday

Mr Magoo said:
It's been there at least 2 Sundays and I was moving too fast to consider cleaning it up. I am a late Sunday pre-dusk rider now if you need to take a double shift.
I may take you up on that someday if I can keep up with you. Do you have a usual time or is it anytime pre-dusk?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts