Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...For I have sinned.

It started a month ago when I was out of town and needed a bike ride. I rented a Unit. I rode it. I loved it... And it's memory has ate away at that shifting part of my brain.

Tonight I attacked my hardtail. 2 cables: gone. Rear der: gone. Front der: gone. Chain links: gone. Granny gear: gone. Shifters: gone. What was a nice light Homegrown is now a featherwight singlespeed.

A quick spin around the neighborhood revealed success.

My camera's batterys are dead, otherwise I would have included some nice pictures of the carnage, but here's a picture of the demon that started it all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sick! Sick! SICK!! I'm so glad to have you aboard, pardner. Let's ride tomorrow morning...if you're not, ahem....working? I'm thinking Hall, early enough to be home by two pm. Intersted? There's another fe-mayl SSer out here (from Bend, OR, and she needs to be shown about), and we're going to ride Saturday morning at an as yet undecided location, if you'd care to join us then too.

Again, nice work. S

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SDizzle said:
Sick! Sick! SICK!! Again, nice work. S
I wish I didn't have to work. I'm coming close to asking for a ban of you non nine-to-fivers. That said, I'd love to feel the pain on some local trail.

Satuday? May be good, early. Seems I've been planned into a bachelor party... My bachelor party. Perhaps you'd like to join us at one of those local Perfoming Arts Centers...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.