Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ravingbikefiend
2,322 Posts
If you're riding and having fun it's all good.

I don't mind the gears as I run a few of them myself but I find the sunshine and lack of snow and ice offensive.

·
Got Mojo?
1,190 Posts
Tight like a tiger.

screampint said:
But it's so much fun! Although, I still crave the ss...

Please don't hate me for the gears, or the sunshine...
is that as steep as it looks?

beautiful day, nice trail.

"who's your fazha?"

BTW, I cannot get on your case for the gears... the most recent addition to my stable has all kinds of gears and boingy things.

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
screampint said:

Ok... I don't know about the Father...but I think we can forgive you ;)

Especially if you managed to climb that whole thing :eekster:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
"No soup for you!!"
Beautiful pics!! Jelous and still stuck in the snow.:D

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
crisillo said:
Ok... I don't know about the Father...but I think we can forgive you ;)

Especially if you managed to climb that whole thing :eekster:
No, I didn't climb it all, it's pretty techy and difficult just to ride down. But I did ride a fair amount successfuly.

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Meat Foot said:
Please tell us you at least had armies and leggies at the start, and we'll let it slide this time. :D
Nope, no armies or leggies. It was warm. But if it makes you feel any better, I'm back in snow and ice in Colorado. And in a couple weeks I'll have to be in MN.... Brrrrr! Maybe by the time I get back from there our trails will be warm and dry.

·
Illegal Allien
255 Posts
Hmmm. National. Yummy.

I was there a couple of years ago and every single time I puked and saw stars spinning arround my head on the way up was worthy of the killer dowhill.

·
Bryn Mawr Borracho
191 Posts
Wft?

screampint said:
But if it makes you feel any better, in a couple weeks I'll have to be in MN.... Brrrrr! Maybe by the time I get back from there our trails will be warm and dry.
Have to be in MN? Does this mean you're coming out here for Frostbike? Oh, joy! Bring the longjohns....

·
Expert Pushing SSer
1,503 Posts
screampint said:
But if it makes you feel any better, I'm back in snow and ice in Colorado. And in a couple weeks I'll have to be in MN.... Brrrrr! Maybe by the time I get back from there our trails will be warm and dry.
Marginally. :D Makes my 26 F this am look down right cozy. It's the 34 and raining while I commute that blows goats.

·
Reviewer/Tester
6,176 Posts
screampint said:

Wowiez 'pint...thats nice riding... :D

However ... i'm afraid that severe penance has to be paid now.. :nono:

Several laps of your frozen and snowy neighbourhood should be enough... :D

R.

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rainman said:
Several laps of your frozen and snowy neighbourhood should be enough... :D

R.
I've resorted to running those laps around the frozen neighborhood, is that good enough?

On another note, I visited your neck of the woods (Oz). Rode in the Adelaide Hills in November on a borrowed bike. What fun. May be spending more time in S.A., we shall see. I would post pictures, but the files are too big and I don't have the time to mess with them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.