Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I know a bunch of people in the Charlotte mtb community, but I don't think anyone rides a Forge. Most likely, you won't find too many people on the NC forum that ride department store bikes. That's not to say I haven't seen dept store bikes on the trail, but the riders generally aren't the most avid riders. If they take to riding, they usually quickly realize they need more bike. If they don't take to riding, you don't see them that much (which is why they aren't really known in the mtb community). Once you start riding regularly, you'll start seeing some of the same people (and their bikes) around. Kinda cool.

Take the other people's advice in your other thread... Check out Ultimate. They are in your neighborhood, and I PROMISE they won't steer you wrong. Plus, you can't beat the service you get from buying a bike from them. The service alone will make up for any price difference you get between buying a bike from them and buying one from Target.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.