Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am trying to decide on the fork to use in a new Blur LT alloy build. The Fox Float I was after is not available for another month or more through the distributor here so I have a choice of a Talas R or a Revelation Dual Air. Both are the 2010 models, 150mm stroke.

I am a trail rider, do a few xc events, 12/24 marathon type events and a few days of shuttles each year.

Any recommendations? Which is likely to help climbing more? The travel adjust of the Talas or the remote lockout on the Revelation?

Thanks

· Registered
468 Posts
Disclaimer: I only have a Float and haven't ridden a Revelation or a Talas. Having said that, it seems like people compare the Float and Revelation as direct comparisons. The Revelation and Float top the review charts. If it were me and I had to choose, I'd take a Revelation, please. TBH, I don't know enough to say, I just thought it would be nice to bump this up to the top for you and hope more informed people will chime in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.