Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the record, things got a little heated, on both of our ends. Mike, SMT and I talked via PMs and on the phone. Things got way out of control here, and it was by no means the right thing to do. For me, I got upset when I saw pictures of my beloved spot on the net. However, Mike and I turned a little hill into a mountain.

I've been a member of MTBR for some time now, and have been riding in So Cal for a while now, and pretty much get a long with everyone. Nevertheless, if anyone tries to stir anything else up, they will have to deal with SMT...

·
Registered
105 Posts
WWT said:
For the record, things got a little heated, on both of our ends. Mike, SMT and I talked via PMs and on the phone. Things got way out of control here, and it was by no means the right thing to do. For me, I got upset when I saw pictures of my beloved spot on the net. However, Mike and I turned a little hill into a mountain.

I've been a member of MTBR for some time now, and have been riding in So Cal for a while now, and pretty much get a long with everyone. Nevertheless, if anyone tries to stir anything else up, they will have to deal with SMT...
I'm glad you guys worked stuff out, but you still haven't told me why you got so upset with seeing pictures of the trail. I'm just curious. It certainly isn't the first time pictures of that trail have been posted.

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
zachdank said:
I would rather see a bare nuckle brawl between racer jonnys and freehuckers. Me and my hommies are commin down next weekend for some action.
I'm in! I'll be the naked guy painted blue on a Roscoe ss with just a back break... welding a pine cone launcher...

but I won't be launching 'just' pine cones :p

·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
thanks alot...I have to fight your battles
SMT the enforcer. All this energy needs to lead to a true Southern California Freeride/DH Association to build legal legitimate trails we can all be proud of posting photos and being a part of. I miss living in Portland and helping out at Blackrock. they have had their scuffles- but that place is a model other riders need to look at.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
pdirt said:
I'm in! I'll be the naked guy painted blue on a Roscoe ss with just a back break... welding a pine cone launcher...

but I won't be launching 'just' pine cones :p
wads of 50 dollar bills????

·
Banned
12 Posts
Are you serious??

WWT said:

I have been riding for a while but am new to this forum. Yo sound so dumb, are you really apologizing for arguing on the web with some dude who posted pics of trails you care about? Stand up for yourself, you sound really sad.

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
villageruffian said:
I have been riding for a while but am new to this forum. Yo sound so dumb, are you really apologizing for arguing on the web with some dude who posted pics of trails you care about? Stand up for yourself, you sound really sad.
Some dude? Uhhh they do know each other and it's "worked out there" tuff guy so chill...

I know yer new an all but...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
villageruffian said:
long time buds....just a little a biatch"ee"ness...but all is good with them.....

what does it matter to you?? Why would you care???? You need to go join a cult or something

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
.downhillfaster. said:
Hey guys, don't take this guy so serious, this is just your old nemesis "gunslingger" under a different name. But not for long...IP addresses don't lie...

What's up PK, gettin' bored in the cold Pac NW?

DHF'r
ha ha...mod on our side.....just like AOL when you turn your computer of

Good Bye

·
Renegade of Krunk
604 Posts
.downhillfaster. said:
Hey guys, don't take this guy so serious, this is just your old nemesis "gunslingger" under a different name. But not for long...IP addresses don't lie...

What's up PK, gettin' bored in the cold Pac NW?

DHF'r
Yeah, I'm lost..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.