Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Innovate or die!
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so sick of people talking about the crappy color "baby blue" of the fox. When people have bad cameras or no skill, it looks blue, but in real life it is actually gray. Here is a good picture of the actual real life color. (or as close as possible). True color is flat gray with a shiny finish. The blue stickers are what make it seem light blue. Compare the pics without stickers and those with. It is gray people. Arggg.

Attachments

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
That Look Baby Blue To Me :d

·
only yeti with dh skills
255 Posts
nice colors

j6105 said:
so sick of people talking about the crappy color "baby blue" of the fox. When people have bad cameras or no skill, it looks blue, but in real life it is actually gray. Here is a good picture of the actual real life color. (or as close as possible). True color is flat gray with a shiny finish. The blue stickers are what make it seem light blue. Compare the pics without stickers and those with. It is gray people. Arggg.
wow dude....the green hub is freakin amazing and the heaven blue of the fork is sweet...i don`t like the red rotors though.

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
El Dorado said:
wow dude....the green hub is freakin amazing and the heaven blue of the fork is sweet...i don`t like the red rotors though.
LOL LOL :D :D

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Can't make any excuses for the diaper brown of the 36 though.......

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.