Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is allowed here, but I just bought a new wheelset for my 2017 Release. I'm keeping my old wheels as a backup, but I put the Shimano freehub body back on and stuck an old Sunrace cassette on the wheels as a spare.

I have XD driverbody for those wheels I'm not using anymore. I remember it was kinda a pain to find it in the first place. Honestly don't remember what I paid for it in the first place, probably around $50. If anyone is interested in it, please shoot me an offer and I'd send it over.

·
Registered
461 Posts
may be better to post this in the classified. this kind of stuff which is hub mfg/model specific is also good to post in flee bay. good luck

P.S. Make sure you provide the end caps as that is a pita to source separately.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably right but figured I know they work in the wheels that specifically come with the Diamondback Release and other possible Diamondback wheels. Assuming this is the wheel set you have you don’t need any special end caps. I know they are novatech hubs of some sort. Not trying to make a profit more just seeing if any fellow DB owners we’re looking as it will most likely will be sitting in my spare parts forever otherwise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.