Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Race Face Deus XC - stem. New, never used. Looks like +/- 5 or 6 degree angle. Length is ~ 4 inches (~ 95 to 100mm). It has 25mm clamp for narrower handlebars. 1-1/8 steerer diameter. Asking $ 26.

VRO bike stem for Cannondale 1.5 steerer tubes, Lefty, Fatty, others.... I believe this was also made my Syntace - These are very rare and hard to find. Made for ~ 25.4 mm diameter handlebars. Likely some slight dimensional variability there, but please verify your handle bar is 25.4. Looks like it is ~ 115mm ( 4.5") when adjusted to max length position (center of steerer tube hole to center of handlebar holes). And in fully rotated back position, effective length becomes approx 63mm ( ~ 2.5"). Stem itself appears to have a slight upward (or downward) tilt ( maybe ~ +/- 5 or 6 degrees). Asking $ 48

Girvin FlexStem. Front suspension via specially designed STEM ! . Rubber bushing in stem provides reduction in shock and vibration to the hands and arms of rider. Black finish stem portion. 25mm handlebar clamp. Quill is 25.4mm
Comes with red cable guide built on. Stem reach is ~ 4" to pivot point or 5.25" to quill line. Ships in original box. Asking $ 49.

Mavic 317 aluminum wheels with Cannondale Coda hubs. Wheels are very, very close to true. No damage to wheels, work great, looks great. They show some minor nicks, marks due to age, but they are very nice. Features:
26" wheels (2) - 1-Front, 1-Rear in matched set. CODA hubs - spin freely, rear has paws that provide subtle clicking.
Zefal - recently installed rim tape. Disc brake version for CODA - 4-bolt disc rotors. (no rotors included)
Yellow color, matches well for Cannondale - Volvo Team edition bikes if that is what you are considering. Picture attached of how they were part of a Team bike of blue & yellow. Asking $ 295 or best reasonable offer.

Shimano Pro Tharsis Trail stem & Pro Koryak handlebar. The stem came on a used Cannondale that I purchased and I needed a longer stem. Handlebar is NEW, never used. Stem is in good to very good condition.
  • For 1-1/8" steerer.
  • 55mm length
  • 0 degrees.
  • for 31.8 handle bars
  • It comes with a spacer for steerer.

Also included is the compatible Shimano Pro - Koryak 31.8 handlebar. It is short width ( ~ 584mm = 23.25" wide). It looks to have subtle 6 or 8 mm rise (or rake backwards....). With available kit - NOT included - (that includes special cap, wrench and battery), these are Di2 compatible. These don't include the Di2 parts. Asking $ 85 for BOTH. Willing to separate if needed.

SRAM X.0 XO – Front Derailleur - direct mount low - S3, Top Pull for slightly larger 42T chain ring. For 2x Front setups. Comes in original SRAM FD box. Asking $ 27. Mounted and determined it was wrong model for my bike, then removed. Never ridden.

Actual pictures shown.... Message me for more info. Thanks. Mavic-317-1.jpg Girvin-25-1.jpg VRO-1.jpg Koryak-7.jpg RF-deus-1.jpg Mavic-317-1.jpg FD-1.jpg FD-4.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts