Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Hotrodguru said:
Considering selling .... Any special place to post on Mtbr, couldn't find a For Sale section.

You did not look very hard. The classified link is on the top of every page. The classifieds are mentioned in the posting guidelines and on the Best Deals board, too.

Either that or you were trying to bypass the guidelines. In either case the "for sale" details of your post have been deleted.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shiggy said:
You did not look very hard. The classified link is on the top of every page. The classifieds are mentioned in the posting guidelines and on the Best Deals board, too.

Either that or you were trying to bypass the guidelines. In either case the "for sale" details of your post have been deleted.
Thanks Shiggy, not that I didn't look too hard. I've just spent way too much time on my Subaru forum and get used to For Sale Sections within the actual forums and not having to step out to the general website to look for a classified section. Actually like 3 large automotive forums I'm on are structured the same way.

Oh. didn't contain any "for sale" details. Was just links to pics of the bike on my Flickr page. Gonna create a classified later today, thanks again.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Hotrodguru said:
Thanks Shiggy, not that I didn't look too hard. I've just spent way too much time on my Subaru forum and get used to For Sale Sections within the actual forums and not having to step out to the general website to look for a classified section. Actually like 3 large automotive forums I'm on are structured the same way.

Oh. didn't contain any "for sale" details. Was just links to pics of the bike on my Flickr page. Gonna create a classified later today, thanks again.
On this forum having "want to sell", a mention of what you have to sell and a link to a pic of said item are considered details and a for sale post, which will be deleted.

·
Dirt Huffer
1,755 Posts
After my listing fell from the "new" posts section I never got another hit. I know ebay is rapist on listing fees and paypal but if you are looking to sell fast you might want to try them instead and factor in the % cut to ebay & paypal into your price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.