Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
beautiful jackass
638 Posts
That was a pretty boring trailer. Let's see... 40 seconds of ping pong playing, 10 seconds of building a jump, 26 seconds of masturbatory cinematography with no riding. The first action came at 1:20 or so and then it looked to be the same hip jump for the remainder of the trailer.

·
Now with More Wood
2,964 Posts
one incredible donkey said:
That was a pretty boring trailer. Let's see... 40 seconds of ping pong playing, 10 seconds of building a jump, 26 seconds of masturbatory cinematography with no riding. The first action came at 1:20 or so and then it looked to be the same hip jump for the remainder of the trailer.
There are 4 seconds un-accounted for in your description. This is twilight zone material. We HAVE TO figure out where they went now!!! :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

·
SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
1,253 Posts
A new Clay Porter film is always something to look forward to.

Though Between the Tape was better than F1RST, IMO.

·
P-51 Crew Chief #38
603 Posts
OK I went and saw this film at Sea Otter. How stoked is Specialized to have picked this guy up. Right when one of the better film makers in our industry devotes an entire documentary to their rider Sam Hill and the main players who are there to take his crown. Some of the things said in the movie my seem harsh, mean and almost primal. If you look at the big picture is raised the bar of an entire sport. As far as the rest of the film goes I fell that Clay hit the mark on his story telling abilities and artistic way of showing the sport of gravity mountain biking.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.