Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
free rider said:
your water mark is sick...what program you use to make that?

is number 2 smt?
Thanks! I use photoshop cs2... takes a while compared to some programs, that you can edit multiple images with.

haha ..yeah, thats smt...

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
JSUN said:
Thanks! I use photoshop cs2... takes a while compared to some programs, that you can edit multiple images with.

haha ..yeah, thats smt...
didnt know he actually rode :confused: :D

The dh mafia symbol was made in cs2? i have cs2 and i havent figured out how to make any of that stuff.

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
downhillross13 said:
thanks JSUN maybe it was that donut i gave u that made u fall...all those bad fats...thanks for posting the pics up
hahaha naw it wasnt the donut, ross.... hahaha thanks dude.

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Coley said:
i was just wondering, what happened to the other classes on the 1-14 races, it only got up to P? awesome pics tho
you must be talking about the upper section..... that photographer was only able to shoot half the riders.. please ask him yourself... he would like to hear the feedback: [email protected]

Thanks! did you get to see yourself on the lower section??

let me know your plate # from that race... I'll see if I have a shot of you that maybe didnt get posted.

-JSUN

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
JSUN said:
you must be talking about the upper section..... that photographer was only able to shoot half the riders.. please ask him yourself... he would like to hear the feedback: [email protected]

let me know your plate # from that race... I'll see if I have a shot of you that maybe didnt get posted.

-JSUN
:D :D :D :D :D ;)

·
I Welcome All
424 Posts
JSUN said:

-JSUN
thanks for caring, i dont really care about it cause i sucked on that race i just wanted to see if anyone got a shot of me super nose heavy on the jump,you got me on the lower section and i plan on getting that photo (to keep as a memory of my first race) by the way those photos are comin out, i can wait to see mine!
thanks

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh yeah.... sorry that took so long dudes...

ya know... lacerated liver and kindey and all.........:rockon: :cornut:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.